Tuesday, December 18, 2012

[Abandoned] Sonic Breakbeat - Sleepyhead

[UPDATE] I Decided to stop" Sleepyhead "because I think it might be much better and I can not fix it now. The teaser will Remain in place, but I will not release unless I decide to redo some time in the future. Sorry! Not much to say about it, except That it has been in the works for about a month now. This is my submission for MLR Community House Mix album / mix thing. I appreciate the comments of constructive criticism, the song I want this to be of higher quality before sending it! Thank you in advance! In addition, the mixture Should be at the end of December or early January, but I can not definitely confirm something, then you'll just have to wait and see :) almost forgot to give credits: Adorable Fluttershy wallpaper by Awak3n1ng: awak3n1ng. deviantart. com

<

div style =" float: left; margin: 5px; ">  wallpaper sample books

I just wanted to show the books of wallpaper samples I had at work TODAY 'Today. I already started the project with some of Them.


read the restof the story [Abandoned] Sonic Breakbeat - Sleepyhead