Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay with Commentary

Commentary from Adam Mader on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3's first level, Black Tuesday. With some epic video game wallpapers at the end, why not. Wallpaper Wednesday Links: Minecraft: fc00.deviantart.net Skyrim: wallbase.cc And: According to You Tube looks like I should be asking IGN not to sue me, thats kinda cool. Video Rating: 4 / 5

Edited in After Effects for my desktop background. I downloaded the HD rotating earth from this video: www.youtube.com I Downloaded the HD Modern Warfare 2 beam animation from: www.youtube.com All i did was increase the earths rotation speed to 1 minute, and make the green beam blue. It loops nicely though For my desktop I added Rainmeter stuff to make it look even cooler If you want to download this video straight from youtube: 1)make sure you are watching it in HD 2) Copy the video URL 3)Go to www.keepvid.com and paste it there, and press download. (choose your file type) 4) You will then have to convert it to a WMV (I used After Effects) (and i dont know any good free programs that convert to wmv)


discover moreof the story Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay with Commentary